Ukraine Solicamp (Hybrid: in Hüll, Hamburg und Online)
The Ukraine SoliCamp will take place from April 22 to 24 in Hüll (near Hamburg) as a workshop and networking event with BarCamp character. As with other BarCamps (also called »un-conferences«), everyone is an active participant and not just a passive listener. The workshops, presentations, sessions and other content of UkraineSoliCamp will not be predetermined, but can and should be contributed by all participants.
Aims of this event:
- Exchange of content about the war of aggression on Ukraine and its global impact,
- its thematization in political education
- Networking of groups and individuals who organize aid for refugees or support for people in Ukraine.
- Exchange forum for activists
- Time for content production (educational materials, social media info).
share on Facebook · veröffentlicht am 23. March 2022