Human Rights Education. Career Entry into Civic Education & Youth Work
We want to empower young people to start a professional career in the field of Human Rights Education, Civic Education and Youth Work. We want to provide participants with a comprehensive training consisting of 11 modules, additional online learning, with work opportunities to acquire practical experience, with internships and career coaching. We are inviting particularly on individuals who have experienced forced or chosen migration, as well as people who have not had this experience.
You would like to
- become a member of the network of trainers of the EJBW.
- combine theory and practice, gain experience in educational work and working with groups, professionalize yourself.
- expand your network of contacts, e.g. to educational institutions and employers/organisations in Youth Work.
- address and reflect on topics such as Human Rights, Diversity, Discrimination, Racism, Homo- and Transphobia, Democracy, Democratic Values, Participation, (Forced) Migration, Refuge and Learning.
The Qualification Programme
The seminars will take place Saturdays from 10am to 6pm and on Sundays from 10 am to 4 pm. Seminars will held in English and German.
At every seminar, we will
- deal with specific topics of Human Rights Education / Civic Education.
- make you acquainted with pedagogical methods on this topic.
- get to meet and network with other organizations in the professional field of Civic Education and Youth Work.